To valued guests, family and friends of Scarboro Toyota,
We are open for business as usual and service bookings are still available online and via phone or email. Please feel free to call us on 9273 1000 for any assistance or enquiries.
Our top priority is everyone’s health and wellbeing and are closely monitoring the COVID-19 situation and supporting the advice from the government and all expert organizations. Our approach is to manage the situation in a balanced, calm and measured way while encouraging you to support local businesses.
While we have always tried to maintain the highest health and hygiene practices, our team have implemented a number of actions to ensure the safest environment for everyone. We are taking extra precautions to regularly disinfect area that may have come in contact with the public.
- Disinfecting high traffic areas hourly, including door handles, bench tops etc.
- Cleaning procedure step up - thorough disinfecting of the entire dealership at the end of the day
- All vehicles are being disinfected after every test-drive
- Desks are being disinfected after every guest interaction
- Vehicle can to brought to guest home or workplace for test drive where preferred (disinfected)
- Where preferred all interaction can take place over the phone and online
- All vehicles are being disinfected before handover
- Hand sanitising station installed in the showroom
- All vehicles disinfected using anti-bacterial sprays once the technician has finished working on the vehicle
- All common areas are being disinfected hourly
- Free pickup/delivery of your vehicle is available on request.
- For everyone's safety, any staff member that displays any symptoms linked to COVID-19 or has come into contact with anyone diagnosed with the virus is asked to stay home until they have clearance from a GP
- We will also be requiring 1.5m distance when interacting with a guest face to face and are currently a Handshake Free Workplace
- If you are planning to visit us and feel unwell or think you may have been exposed, we kindly request you to reschedule your visit to a later time via email or phone.
- We can provide videos and connect with you on video conferencing
To learn how you can protect yourself against the spread of Coronavirus visit health.gov.au
We wanted to reassure you that our team at Scarboro Toyota are taking extra precautions to ensure the safety of all of our valued guests and staff.